THE ORGANISATIONAL MEETING
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Directors of______________________ held
its initial meeting on the_____ day of________________ 199_ at
Present were,____________________the sole director,
appointed by the incorporator, and SCOTT HAUSER, Director of Professional
Corporate Services (Anguilla) Limited, the incorporator.
The following business was transacted.
- The incorporator presented the Certificate of
Incorporation and stamped copies of Form 8 to the Director.
- The Company's By-laws were adopted in the form
annexed hereto described as By-law No.1 and signed by the Director.
- ______ shares were issued by the Director, to
__________________ and to__________________. It was agreed at
this time not to issue share certificates.
- The Director appointed the following officers:____________________________
- It was decided that no auditor should be appointed
at this time.
- The Board authorised the company to open an account
at ______________________ and was mandated to make all arrangements
and to be sole signatory of the account for the time being.
- The Company's corporate records are to be kept
at its registered office for the time being. The company's Solicitors
were authorised to advise and prepare the necessary records.
Website design by Roy Peacock